Monday, February 9, 2009

today starts a new chapter..

that's right you heard it here..I GOT LAID OFF yesterday. after weeks of being told i had nothing to worry about, that things were slow but we would endure the storm. i could go on with a few more but why, because in the end i still end up laid off. so now what???? that is a good question and one i've been asking myself since it happened yesterday. cause if you are like me you see the news, you hear the reports "the economy is in the CRAPPER and there are no jobs." so now at 40 yrs. old like many other people i have to figure out what i'm going to do. i do have a few bright spots in my life, my beautiful wife of almost 18 yrs. and amazing 2 yrs. old little girl, along with a few great friends who are there for me no matter what(and if you are reading this you know who you are) so i guess i'm left with the same question i asked earlier....now what????? i guess we'll just take one step at a time and see where each step leads with caution and excitment of what is around the corner. becuse like the song i wrote back in '03 god has not carried me this far to drop me now. that is the only hope i have to stand on now. to be continued..............................

No comments:

Post a Comment