Monday, February 9, 2009

Day 3

well as with anything that happens in your life the pain dulls with each day that passes. that is not to say it's not still there, but it just doesn't hurt as bad as it did when it first happened. i have found that to be true with the unexpected news that i was laid off. with my wife's undying faith and the joy that my baby girl brings, i have finally let go of the hurt and can joke about it. don't get me wrong i'm still hurt over the way the whole incident was handled, but it's not my every waking thought anymore. it's just as well that they let me go since i wasn't a core member of the team (the plant manager's words not mine). i hope with my next job i will be able to be a core member of the team, seeing as how i think it's important to be as valuable to the team as you can be. now it's time to check my homemade bread to see if it's done or not, cooking also helps you get over stuff too :0) see ya next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment