Friday, February 13, 2009

day 9

today is the end of my first full week of unemployment. as much as i hate not having a job in this time of our country, i have learned a lot since the laid off. i'm learning that being a stay at home daddy is one of the most rewarding things you could ever do and the most aggravating, but the rewards way out weigh the aggravation!!! my baby girl has become my own little mini me :0) which if you know me that is quite scary when you think about it. lol
i have friend that is going through the same thing i am, it's been nice to know i can be there if there is anything he needs, because sadly enough i know exactly what i is going through. but i know that god will provide for him just like he will for me.
i like to find inspiration in the simplest of things, like when my baby girl sleeps the peacefulness of her sleep is just incredible. it's as if she just doesn't have a care in the world....truly remarkable!!! i love to watch her play, it's like world is her toy box and she is having fun looking for and finding her toys. my wife and i just can't help but smile everytime we look her because of the joy she has brought into our lives.

peace.....

No comments:

Post a Comment