Monday, February 9, 2009

day 5..

i've been doing alot of thinking about things lately. yesterday was nice alot of great people encouraged me while i was at church. today will start my first full week in the unemployment line. i guess looking back at when i took the job i got laid off from last week in jan. '08, that with it being a small company that they would be a little more loyal than a big company should as freightliner. but i have quickly learned that i was wrong..DEAD WRONG!!!! i guess all companies are basically all the same now a days, no matter how big or small they are just looking out for themselves and to hell with the little people. but correct me if i'm wrong, if it wasn't for the little people doing the work there wouldn't be a business right??? because the bossman that laid me off didn't even want to come out into the production cell because he might get his golfing clothes dirty, and instead of saying "hey why not take that the company car i drive back and i'll drive my own personal car just so i don't have to lay anyone off right now and maybe we can weather the storm." but it must have been easier to just lay people off than inconvenince himself. then again maybe it's just a little bit of bitterness coming out, so i'll just move on to my next question. my wife stayed home from church yesterday to get the house ready for family that was coming over to celebrate our beautiful neice's birthday. she was watching a TV preacher who said that if you don't tithe god will curse you. so now my question is do you think god will curse you for not tithing?? i know there are biblical prinicals in tithing, but i never really thought that god would curse you if for some reason you couldn't do it. so now i wonder if my idea of the loving god was wrong or if god is just mean and vindictive. i have to believe that my god would not curse me by making me loss my job, but that he is carrying me through a hard time that i might not have made it through on my own. thanks to all of you for letting me vent through this blog. till next time........peace and love..al

No comments:

Post a Comment