Friday, February 20, 2009

day 16

yesterday i met me friend for coffee and we started talking our children. we were talking about how our love for our children is unconditional, not that they won't disappoint us at some time or another in their life but you will love them just same with no conditions. i automatically thought about a song by an amazing songwriter and performer willy porter, the name of the song is unconditional. here is the just the first verse, which sums up exactly what we were talking about.

"There's a woman with a babe sitting next to me
She rides the crooked train into New York City
She hold that child on her bended knee
Whispers something only he could hear
She said I will always love you no matter what will come
I carried you inside myself the two of us are one
No matter how you fall down or how it comes undone
To me you will always be shining
And he stares into her brown eyes
Into the face of unconditional love."

i believe that is what our children should see when they look into our eyes is unconditional love.
peace........

No comments:

Post a Comment