Monday, February 9, 2009

Day 2..

well like the title says today is day 2 of what i guess we can call the journey. i have noticed that with news as shocking as what i got wednesday, there is just a flood of emotions. emotions ranging from shock, to being upset, to being borderline depressed, to being just plain pissed off.then if you are like me you get real quite to ponder what just happened and why. then you start playing all the different scencios like what could i have done differently, what if i hadn't gone on 1st shift and stayed on 2nd shift would i still have my job? or is this just what was meant to be. questions i still play through my head even as i write this blog. i am grateful for my friends who have encouraged me since it has happened, you never really know how much you need and appreciate your friends until you go through something like this and they gather around you to help hold you up. so now i start new day............off we go.......

No comments:

Post a Comment