Wednesday, April 8, 2009

day 59

have you ever had a day or days where everything just seems off kilter??? well today was like that for me, since the laid off i have kept my baby girl at home with me. but today she is at her sister's house from the other side of her family. so now i just not know what to do with myself, i love having her with so i'm missing her like crazy. but like my wife says she needs to know the other side of her family, whether we like it or not they are her family. but all the stars and planets will line back up again soon, because she will be back home this afternoon. then my life will be back to normal and all will be right in my world again and we can start getting ready for the zoo on thursday!!! woooooohooooooooo animals!!!!!!!!!!

peace........

No comments:

Post a Comment